WELCOME TO SARGASSO & GREY: SHOES THAT WON’T SQUEEZE.
What is the difference between Killer Heels and Heels that Kill?: approximately 1cm! Yet, if 1cm of extra space can make such a difference, why do so many women continue to wear shoes that hurt their feet? We believe it is because most shoe manufacturers continue to make shoes that are too narrow for the majority of the female population. We know this because we surveyed 900 women in the UK and 53% told us they needed a wider shoe fit.
WHY ARE SARGASSO & GREY SHOES DIFFERENT?
We make all of our shoes in a wider fit, giving a little extra space for feet to breathe and toes to wriggle. Put simply; we make shoes that don’t squeeze!
WHY CHOOSE OUR WIDE FIT SHOES?
- Our shoes are designed for women by women (with wide feet!) who understand how hard it is to find stylish wide fitting shoes
- We understand the importance of getting the right heel height for the right occasion
- We understand that many women, regardless of their foot size or shape are fed up with the limited selection of wide fit shoes on the high street and want to wear pretty elegant shoes which still provide adequate width for comfort
- We realise that many women might only need extra width at the front of the shoe, if they have narrow heels
- Although not specifically made for bunions, some of our extra wide EEE shoes are a good choice for women who have bunions and who need wide shoes. Our Ava shoes are have received positive feedback from women with bunions.
- We make styles for women who like the security of lace up shoes or buckles
- All of our shoes have leather insoles which allow the feet to breathe
- They also have leather soles; a sign of a quality shoe
- We offer free UK and European delivery (and free UK returns) so you can try our beautiful wide fit shoes in the comfort, and have peace of mind that you can return them if they are not suitable
- All of our shoes are made from the finest quality leathers meaning you will have a shoe that you can wear season after season